Mitre 10 Australia
Location –105 Railway Terrace, Tailem Bend SA 5260
Mitre 10 is Australia’s 2nd largest Retail Trade & Hardware Store Chain. Mitre 10 Stores are open throughout the day, with some of the ‘Big Box’ Mitre 10 Mega Stores using 100’s of Kwh’s of electricity per day. Electricity thus makes up a significant cost in the business and continues to increase as a % of overall business costs.
Solar Link Australia is proud to supply & install the industry’s leading brands to one of Australia’s leading Retailers. Mitre 10 Tailem Bend will not only save $$$ as a consequence of this savvy financial decision but is also leading the way in its social and corporate responsibility to reduce its own carbon footprint.
- System size – 30Kw
- Comprising of 3 x Sunny Tri-Power 10000TL SMA (German Made – 3 Phase Inverters) & 120 x 250W PV Modules
- Location – 105 Railway Terrace, Tailem Bend SA 5260
- Annual Production – In excess of 46 Megawatts
- CO2 emissions saving / year – 55 Tonnes
- Return on Investment – 3 Years
- Installation Date – 20/01/2014