Maritime Container Service
Location – 20 Canal Rd St Peters NSW 2044
New South Wales Ports located at Port Botany are essential infrastructure assets which serve as the primary import and export gateways to New South Wales (NSW), Australia’s largest economy and home to approximately one third of the nation’s population. As NSW’s largest container handling facility, Port Botany serves a vital role in the economy of Sydney and NSW. Maritime Container Services chose Solar Link Australia to supply their solar needs and we can help your business too.
Solar Link Australia is proud to supply & install the industry’s leading brands to one of Australia’s leading shipping, freight handlers and maritime container service providers. Maritime Container Services will not only save $$$ as a consequence of this savvy financial decision but is also leading the way in its social and corporate responsibility to reduce its own carbon footprint.
- System size – 10.0Kw
- Comprising of System comprises of 1 x 10Kw Samil Power & 40 x 250W PV Modules
- Location – 20 Canal Rd St Peters NSW 2044
- Annual Production – In excess of 14 Megawatts
- CO2 emissions saving / year – 17 Tonnes
- Return on Investment – 3 Years
- Installation Date – 06/11/2013