Location – 66 Grants Gully, Clarendon Sth Australia 5157
Australia Post has been connecting Australians for over 200 years by delivering mail, helping businesses and consumers with parcels and providing a national retail network that supports local communities, households and business organisations. Australia Post understands the need to embrace new and cutting edge technologies to benefit both its own business model as well as the needs of its clients.
Solar Link Australia is proud to supply & install the industry’s leading brands to one of Australia’s leading Business Retailers. Australia Post Clarendon will not only save $$$ as a consequence of this savvy financial decision but is also leading the way in its social and corporate responsibility to reduce its own carbon footprint.
- System size – 15.0Kw
- Comprising of 1 x Sunny Boy & 1 x Power-One Inverter & 60 x 250W Solar Panels
- Location – 66 Grants Gully, Clarendon Sth Australia 5157.
- Annual Production – In excess of 23 Megawatts
- CO2 emissions saving / year – 28 Tonnes
- Return on Investment – 3 Years
- Installation Date – 29/06/2013