Location – 204 Harbour Road, Mourilyan QLD 4858
Terminator Fishing is a leading seafood wholesaler in the North of Queensland specialising in fresh Barracuda, Trevally, Flathead and Mangrove Jack. As a commercial operation Terminator recognises the need to maintain its catch in state of the art refrigeration storage. Refrigeration is the key to Terminator Fishing’s business model, each catch must be kept fresh and cold storage is central to its seafood quality. Terminator Fishing is a leading industry player and recognises the importance of keeping its power costs in order they did not hesitate in contacting Solar Link Australia to keep their energy costs down. Electricity thus makes up a significant cost in the business and continues to increase as a % of overall business costs.
Solar Link Australia is proud to supply & install the industry’s leading brands to one of Australia’s leading seafood wholesalers. Terminator Fishing will not only save $$$ as a consequence of this savvy financial decision but is also leading the way in its social and corporate responsibility to reduce its own carbon footprint.
- System size – 15.0Kw
- Comprising of 1 x Sunny Tri-Power 15000TL SMA (German Made – 3 Phase Inverter) & 60 x 250W PV Modules
- Location – 204 Harbour Road, Mourilyan Queensland 4858.
- Annual Production – In excess of 24 Megawatts
- CO2 emissions saving / year – 28 Tonnes
- Return on Investment – 3 Years
- Installation Date – 06/11/14