Parrotfish Lodge Backpackers
Parrotfish Lodge is located in far north tropical Queensland just near the Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef. Port Douglas is ranked number 3 on Australian Travellers Magazine list of 100 best towns in Australia. Port Douglas receives an influx of tourists and backpackers during the holiday season and Parrot Fish Lodge is ready to accommodate both locals and international tourists from around the world at their renowned Lodge and sought after hostel. In order to economize on their power bills, Parrot Fish Lodge chose Solar Link Australia to supply all their solar needs and we can help your business too.
Solar Link Australia is proud to supply & install the industry’s leading brands to one of Queensland’s leading providers of budget tourist accommodation. Parrot Fish Lodge will not only save $$$ as a consequence of this savvy financial decision but is also leading the way in its social and corporate responsibility to reduce its own carbon footprint.
- System size – 30.0Kw
- Comprising of ZeverSolar Inverters – Owned by SMA: A German Company) & 120 x 250W PV Modules.
- Location – 37 Warner Street, Port Douglas 4877, QLD.
- Annual Production – In excess of 47 Megawatts.
- CO2 emissions saving / year – 54 Tonnes
- Return on Investment – 3.0 Years
- Installation Date – 09/03/2015.